1st Joint training in TRACE-KEI, was held on 28-29 of June in Bari, Italy where more than 14 cluster managers were involved in the training. The training aimed at giving the TRACE-KEI cluster managers a deeper knowledge on Industry analysis, Market Segmentation and Value chain analysis. The training provided an overview of the theoretical basis of these topics and the application on the most common tools.
On Monday , 21th of November 2016 INNOSKART ICT Cluster and its partners: University of Dąbrowa Górnicza, You too in IT and DEX Innovation Centre, with the support of International Visegrad Fund organized an international conference called „Society – ICT – Economy - Industry 4.0” which got a perspective on digitalisation and its effect on the economy and society.
On the 3rd of September the members of our cluster had an opportunity to spend some great time with nature kayaking on the Danube River. Together we went to visit many interesting places on the riverside with peace and quiet, enjoy the beautiful weather and just have some fun.
The European Commission’s Directorate General for the Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs is pleased to announce that the European Cluster Conference 2016 will be held in Brussels on the 30th of November – 2nd of December 2016. The conference will take place on December 1-2nd, 2016 at the Crowne Plaza Rogier Hotel with a European cluster matchmaking pre-event on the 30th of November 2016.
The fifth edition of the European Cluster Conference will be an inspiring event not to be missed by policy-makers from national and regional authorities involved or interested in cluster policies and cluster practitioners. The last edition of the European Cluster Conference in 2014 gathered over 340 cluster stakeholders from across Europe. As the 2016 edition is limited to 250 participants, early registration is advised – once possible; the registration platform is expected to be open in September.
Natureef project wishes to better understand its target third country ecosystems with focus on the applicability of four Natural Resources Efficiency priorities. This knowledge will enable participating clusters to promote natural resources efficiency business in South America, Asia and ASEAN Countries for enterprises based in Natureef cluster consortium countries.
The first study visit went to Latin America, Colombia. The main objectives were to have a general overview of 1.) natural resources in Colombia and 2.) the agricultural sector in Colombia with focus on flowers and plant industry (fruits, vegetables etc.)
Dear member of the ECCP community,
On 8 March 2016, the European Cluster Collaboration Platform was launched in Brussels to a large European and international community of cluster organisations and stakeholders. The platform offers a new design, with modern interactive features and support services for international cluster collaboration.
The new support services for your internationalisation work include:
- Mapping of cluster organisations, based on new profiles related to internationalisation
- Opportunities to connect and initiate collaboration in high level events in Europe and beyond – through matchmaking events for clusters and SMEs
- A forum for cluster organisations to discuss/offer/demand/exchange opportunities for cluster cooperation
- Key information on priority third countries helping clusters and SMEs internationalise
- A home for the new European Strategic Cluster Partnerships – Go International, launched today in Brussels.
But the new ECCP web platform will only work if you are part of it!
What you should do next?
- Visit www.clustercollaboration.eu and take a few minutes to register and discover its features
- Put your cluster on the map! If you represent a cluster organisation, first register to get your personal account, then create your cluster profile. Your international visibility will be greatly enhanced with very little communication efforts!
- Regularly promote your own news/events/documents that you want to share internationally on your cluster profile
- Let us know about any information you think is relevant for the cluster community (success stories, great achievements) and we will publish it on the public pages. We want ECCP to be an open community, sharing your knowledge with the wider cluster community
- Help your cluster SMEs to connect and develop international links
- Come back regularly to stay updated! ECCP will grow daily in content and exposure and is at your service – make good use of it!
The first opportunity concerns the new ECCP cluster matchmaking programme: we are pleased to announce that the ECCP kicks-off with the first of a series of matchmaking events inviting you to participate at the EU-US matchmaking event in Hannover, 25-26 April. Don’t miss the chance to explore new business opportunities with European and US clusters at this special event during the Hannover fair, one of Europe’s largest and most dynamic industrial events!
- Application, registration, preparation – Just a few clicks on the event site.
We look forward to meeting, interacting and supporting you on ECCP!
The European Commission has selected 24 "European Strategic Cluster Partnerships – Going International" as a result of the COSME call "Cluster Go International" (COS-CLUSTER-2014-3-03).
On 8th March 2016, DG GROWTH of the European Commission has officially launched the newly established "European Strategic Cluster Partnerships - Going International" (ESCP-4i) following the call for proposals "Cluster Go International" (COS-CLUSTER-2014-3-03) and organised a major partnering event for the different cluster organisations involved in these partnerships.
An ICT-focused cluster matchmaking event will take place during the European Innovation Week in Taipei (Taiwan) from the 30th of May to the 1st of June of 2016. The Cluster Matchmaking Event will coincide with the COMPUTEX Fair. The Event represents a real opportunity to foster cooperation between European and Asian clusters and their Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) members within the ICT field.
The Cluster Matchmaking Event will be part of the "European Innovation Week in Taiwan" (30th of May to 3rd of June 2016). The European Innovation Week is a joint initiative of the European Commission in collaboration with Silicon Europe Worldwide, Enterprise Europe Network, EU Chamber of Commerce in Taiwan, European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) and the Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI).
The Call for Expression of Interest is launched to identify a European delegation composed of representatives from cluster organisations and business networks focused in the ICT field that are willing and committed to participate in a matchmaking event in Taipei (Taiwan).